DK Isle [Ocarina] DK Isle [Ocarina]

Amazing

Not only was this my favorite nintendo 64 game but the song itself is wonderful. Thank you

xKore - Bunch of old stuff xKore - Bunch of old stuff

amazing

Like El-cross said you really should finish the song at 0:20 you have amazing work!

Industrial Ruins- Stillness Industrial Ruins- Stillness

amazing

your music is always the best!

DrMackFoxx responds:

Well, this means a lot to me, especially as this song was, more or less, thrown together quickly in order to be included in a Flash game. I had been working on something a lot more elaborate, but there just was not enough time to make the deadline and that track was not working out so well. I'm going to have to complete that other song, though. :)

Thank you very much for the great review! Glad to hear you really liked this song. :)

Sonic2-Hill Top Zone Piano Sonic2-Hill Top Zone Piano

Great!

I love your work, keep it up!!

DrMackFoxx responds:

Will do! Thanks a lot for the great review and I'm glad you really enjoyed this track. :)

Sonic- Emerald Hill Zone Piano Sonic- Emerald Hill Zone Piano

Great

i still have my genesis with sonic 2 and 3 one of my favorite songs
by the way ive recently gotten into gaming engineering mind if i use some of your tracks i will give full credit to you

DrMackFoxx responds:

You are more than welcome to use my songs so long as it is for non-commercial use. :) Emerald Hill Zone was one of my favorites. Thank you very much for the review and I'm glad you enjoyed this song!

Sonic 3- Act 2 Boss Piano Sonic 3- Act 2 Boss Piano

i havent heard this in a while

sonic three was the first sonic game i ever played thanks for doing it 5/5 10/10

DrMackFoxx responds:

You're quite welcome. :) Thank you very much for the review and I'm glad you enjoyed this tune!

Sonic- Labyrinth Zone Piano Sonic- Labyrinth Zone Piano

cool i like it

pretty cool not sure if it really fits sonic but ten cause i like it

DrMackFoxx responds:

Alrighty. Glad you like this track and thanks for the review!